Friday, September 27, 2013

Pregnancy

This post would probably be a lot more beneficial if I actually did it while I was pregnant. There are some things that I do remember that I feel might help.

I was nauseous all the time. I didn't get morning sickness for me it was at night. I hated getting sick to the point I honestly I didn't want to eat even though I knew I had to. I ate a ton of peanut butter and jelly. This was what I called a safe food. What I mean is that it didn't thankfully ever make me sick. I did get nauseous but never sick. If I felt super sick I would eat it knowing I had to eat and would tell my husband at least it wont suck as bad as other foods coming back up. I felt bad for him because he would eat a ton of peanut butter and jelly too. The one thing that helped me the most with the nausea was B6. It was like taking a miracle vitamin. I remember taking it as often as the doctor said I could. A few other things that helped me with the nausea was drinking water with lemon, or water downed lemonade.

I had terrible heartburn. Water would give me heartburn. I tried everything somethings did help some. Small meals. Room temperature water, which was very hard for me as I love ice ice cold water. Sleeping almost sitting up. Nothing super hot.

Things I think every pregnant woman should do or know...

  • Take tons of pictures!
  • Show off that baby bump
  • Ask questions and ask more than one person
  • Remember you know what is best for you and your baby
  • Don't be so scared you forget to enjoy being pregnant
  • Don't let anyone convince you that you are doing the wrong thing or let them convince you to do something you don't want to
  • The hardest thing for me was learning that you will never make everyone happy. In fact you will probably make a lot of people upset and some may even be angry with you. Remember it is yours and the fathers pregnancy, and it's your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment