Monday, September 23, 2013

LuLaRoe Skirts

I few weeks ago I was scrolling through the posts in one of the groups I belong to on Facebook. I noticed that there was a post about LuLaRoe. I was wondering what this was all about...A skirt party? In your home? How does this work? I decided that I would send Lisa a message and find out what it was all about. 

Yes, you can have a skirt party in your home! I had one last Friday. These skirts are amazing. They have a few different styles, a maxi, a pencil, a short flowy and dresses. I am absolutely in love with the maxi skirts! You can wear them to work. You could wear them to the beach. You can wear them post pregnancy. After talking to a few people at the party I realized they would be amazing as a maternity skirt also. They are a little stretch so they baby bump can fit. Seeing they are a maxi and you can fold it over on the top, you could pull that part over the baby bump once it gets bigger or you can fold it over under the bump. They have amazing patterns and different fabric. At the party I had I ended up getting 3 skirts. Two long ones and a short one. I wore one of the long ones to work today and got a ton of compliments. I am kicking myself I did not get more. I am sure I will be getting more in the near future. The sizes run a big and they have up to a 3x. 

Want to learn more or buy one? Check out Lisa's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LuLaRoeByLisaJo 

Have Questions... Feel free to email her at LuLaRoeByLisaJo@gmail.com.

I promise you wont be disappointed! 

Leave a comment if you would like someone to contact you or if you have a party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment