Wednesday, September 18, 2013

An update for my followers

If you have been following along my blog you may have noticed that a few of my older blogs are missing. I originally started a blog about doing 30 new things before I turned 30. I did do the 30 things but I was terrible about remembering to go in and blog about them. I am currently trying very hard to get this blog some exposure, and keep it going. I felt it was time to delete those post and focus this blog on what I am using it for currently. If you read them and are sad that they are gone I am truly sorry.

As far as getting exposure, I sent about 15 different company/bloggers a Facebook message last night asking them to like my Facebook page for my blog and asked them to check out my blog. I also offered to review their products if that was something they were interested in. It took a lot of courage for me to do that but you have to take leap of faith if you want to make it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment