Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pretty pushers

Don't want to wear that ugly hospital gown? Reading this and not had your baby yet, you need to check out Pretty Pushers labor and delivery gowns. I wish I would have known about these before I had the baby for sure. They have five different ones. There are black, green, pink, 'I dream of cosmos' (black with Cosmo glasses on it), and my favorite one 'I dream of sushi' (blue with pink ties). The three solid color ones are $29 and the other two are $34. Not a bad price at all!

They also sell postpartum underwear. Which has a pouch for an ice pack and no elastic! A two pack will cost $26.

Find their products at http://prettypushers.com/#oid=1013_2 use code mylabor to save 10%!

I recently posted this saying that I didn't receive commission from them and I just wanted to spread the word. At that time that was true, however I have recently signed up to be a brand ambassador with them. I am extremely excited about this venture. I am hoping I can save other women from having to wear that terrible hospital gown.

If we have another baby I will be getting one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment