Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wool Dryer Balls

If you are like me, you may be looking for ways to make your home safer for your little one and/or save money. I was reading about wool dryer balls and how they can help decrease your dry time and I wanted to give them a try.

I found a wonderful small business that makes them, Sheepy Spheres. They are made in Minnesota which makes them even better in my eyes. They are 100% wool, making them eco friendly and non toxic. You can get scents added to them so that your clothes have that dryer sheet smell, different colors and custom designs. One of the scenting options is Essential Oils.

I ordered three with the lavender vanilla scent and I am absolutely in love. I love the way my clothes smell and I have noticed the dry time has gone down. I love that my dry time has gone down saving me money and I do not need to buy dryer sheets. All around saving me money and who doesn't like to save money! If you are on the fence, I 110% recommend that you give them a try. I promise you will not be disappointed!

You can also use the wool balls as a natural dog or kid toy. Although, not scented or to also use in the dryer.

Want to check them out...you can find more info here https://www.facebook.com/SheepySpherer Or https://www.etsy.com/shop/SheepySpheres

No comments:

Post a Comment